Saturday, February 26, 2011

What did you say?

Sometimes between the wonderland of 4-year-old-dom and lisping preschool chatter you get some priceless stories.

We were driving home one evening with our two children in the the back of the van when our 4 year old announced, "There'z a hell!  We're going straight to hell!  Woohoo!"

My husband and I looked at each other with shock and horror.  Thoughts of- What movie has she seen lately?  Who could have taught her that?  all rushed through my mind until my husband said,  "Wait a minute, I think it's hill."

"Izzy!"  I said,  "How do you say hill?"

"Hell!"  She proudly announced.  After relief passed over us we had a good laugh at that one.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. Thank you for giving me a good chuckle! Aren't kids funny?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha! That is precious. I wish that I had had a blog when my kids were younger. A great way to chronicle their story.

    Thanks for stopping by my Treasures Found blog for the big blog hop. I hope you will come back to visit again!

    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elisa- Thank goodness for those laughs too, it makes the hard times worth it! Thanks for stopping by!

    Erin- Blogging IS a fun way to share those kid stories; everyone needs a good laugh now and then. Thanks for visiting and I had added you to my blogs to follow, so I'll stop by yours again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! What a cute story!
    I can only imagine your faces when you first heard what she said! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Celine- Welcome to my blog, thanks for stopping by:) Yeah, I'm sure our faces were priceless! And by the way, that hedgehog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Honey!
    I'll be sure to stop by whenever I can! :D

    ReplyDelete