Friday, November 16, 2012

It's a blogfest! Oh How I Miss You. . .


Hosted by Andrew Leon, Matthew Rush, and Alex J. Cavanaugh

The bloggers we really miss…
and the ones we would really miss!

Do you have a couple blogger buddies who aren’t posting as often? Those who’ve pulled back and seem absent from the blogging world? Do you have blogger buddies you are grateful they are still around and would miss if they vanished? Now is your chance to show your appreciation and spotlight them!
List one to three bloggers you really miss and one to three bloggers you would miss if they stopped blogging. Then go leave a comment on those blogs.
Our blogger friends are special – time to let them know!

The Bloggers I would miss if they stopped- There's more than one, even more than three, and I have to mention Alex Cavanaugh even though I know he'll be on everyone's list.

First, there's Sara at S. P. Bowers
I would miss her posts, which resonate with me because we have a lot in common, trying to juggle family with writing. We are at about the same place in writing, which is at yet unpublished, and coming to terms with the brutal industry for beginning writers. Most of all, I would miss her faithful and encouraging comments, and for seeking me out when I'm too lazy to look up anyone else.

Next, there's Elise Fallson
Again I have a lot in common with her, but I love her sense of humor and fun posts. Plus she lives in France and one of the first posts I ever read was a hysterical account of driving in Paris. (Worth looking up if you check her out!) Thanks for your kind and consistent comments!

I don't know what's going on with linking things. Apparently I screwed something up but I can't figure it out. Well that's it- I'm rather brain dead right now because I worked third shift last night. So before I start babbling nonsense, I'll sign out!

Take care all!

26 comments:

  1. The feeling is mutual Rose, I hope you already know that. Sending you big hugs from my end of the world. Get some rest and come back and chat with us soon! Hugs (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara Bowers and Elise Fallson?? I love Sara and Elise's blogs, too! They're both awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks Rose!
    And thanks for participating in our blogfest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to gush on about you- how much it means that a major blogger like yourself would notice and pay attention to a small fry like me. Well- 'nuff said.

      Delete
  4. Right back at you! You're a huge inspiration to me in determination and perseverance. Elise is crazy funny and I love her blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to meet you through the blog fest! I'm a new follower wishing you a wonderful weekend. Thanks for sharing this blog links:)
    Talynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you too! Thanks for joining my blog :)

      Delete
  6. Elise is one of my favorite bloggers! She posts great stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elise is awesome, I agree. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice choices, Rose. This was such a great blogfest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great idea! If it weren't for the support out there this would be so meaningless, it's nice to show the appreciation.

      Delete
  9. I'd miss Sara too. She is so uplifting. And you. I love your honesty about the struggles of writing. Both of you and Sara keep me grounded in the adult writing world since most of the blogs I read (and the ones I write) focus on MG and YA writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You were in running for me too- I appreciate ALL the people who regularly stop by and support me :)

      Delete
  10. Hi, Rose,

    Terrific ladies, terrific choice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think it's good that Alex is getting a lot of love. He is such a support to so many, he deserves kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Michael- Thank you!

    Elizabeth- Thanks for joining my blog :) Alex does deserve it- he is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've seen Elise mentioned a lot. That say much.
    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's great. And thanks for starting the whole thing!

      Delete